SPORTS COMPLEX SCHEDULE
(Note that all
hours are subject to change.)
SpoCo Christmas Recess and Beyond Hours:
- Thursday/Friday, December 11 &
- Saturday/Sunday, December 13 & 14 Noon - 3pm
- Monday, December 15 (equipment move begins) 7:00am-10:00pm FIELDHOUSE ONLY
- Tuesday, December 16 (move..workouts affected) 7:00am-8:00pm FIELDHOUSE ONLY
- Wednesday, December 17 (limited workouts) 7:00am-8:00pm FIELDHOUSE ONLY
- Thursday, December 18 7:00am-4:00pm FIELDHOUSE ONLY
- Friday, December 19-Sunday, January 4, 2015 CLOSED
- Monday, January 5 - Friday, January 9 11:00am-2:00pm
ON MONDAY, JANUARY 15TH, WINTER HOURS BEGIN, FIELDHOUSE ONLY,
- Mon-Thurs: 7am-11pm
- Friday: 7am-10pm
- Sat: 12pm-6pm
- Mon-Thurs: 6am - 11pm
- Friday: 6am - 10pm
- Sat: 12pm - 6pm
- Sun: 12pm - 8pm
Sally Blair Ames Sports Complex
Sports Complex ("SpoCo") is the home base of "Hill Rec Sports" and virtually all of the College's indoor club and intramural sport, fitness, informal recreation and varsity practice activities.
The SpoCo offers over 55,000 square feet of sport, recreation, leisure and fitness space. The SpoCo is constantly evolving to fulfill the needs of the Stonehill community.
The SpoCo offers the following facilities and amenities:
- a field house with 5 courts used for indoor tennis, intramural sports, varsity and club practices
- a jogging lane
- a rec only weight room
- a varsity only weight room
- 2 cardio fitness centers equipped with treadmills, elliptical machines and stationery bicycles
- a dance studio which is used by both Dance classes and the Stonehill Dance Company and the Group Ex program
- A Multipurpose Room for team and group meetings, classes and individual and small group workouts.
- men's and women's locker rooms for students and staff
Hours of Operation
Ames Sports Complex Schedule
GENERAL HOURS DURING SEMESTER
- Mon-Thurs: 7am-11pm (winter 6am)
- Friday: 7am-10pm (winter 6am)
- Sat/Sun: 12pm-6pm (Sun until 8pm)
*Please refer to the Spring '10 Schedule for complete details about hours of operation for specific activity areas.
The Fieldhouse consists of 5 interchangeable
synthetic (Mondo) NCAA basketball / volleyball and tennis courts.
In addition it is also the indoor home of Intramural basketball, fieldhockey, volleyball, floor
hockey, indoor soccer and arena flag football.
Rec Sport Field Complex
One of the finest rec only outdoor facilities in the area. The complex consists of 3 soccer/rugby sized fields which are the home of our Men's and Women's Rugby Teams, our Men's and Women's Ultimate Disc Teams and all outdoor field intramural sports action. They are used day and night.
Matthew Boyle Beach Volleyball Court
Named for Matthew Boyle, class of '95 and one of our most avid participants of all time. The court is heavily used in both the fall and spring for informal student games as well as our popular Intramural Beach Volleyball Leagues.
O'Hara Outdoor Basketball Courts
May Ice Rink
The May Ice Rink is our newest facility. Open
for skating to the Stonehill Community only, the rink is also used
for campus special events. It is one of only 2 rinks like it in the
ICE RINK SCHEDULE
Mon-Fri: 3pm - 9pm
Sat/Sun: 4pm - 8pm
These hours are subject to change based on the Hill Rec Sports Intramural schedules and inclement weather.
Please watch for special changes (www.hillrecsports.com) and check in with the "Cold Line" at 508.565.1640.
Mondays and Wednesdays 3:45 - 7pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 3:45 - 8pm